Monday, October 25, 2004

Research! Research!

Today I was able to download a lot of the files from W@W. Its really cool because there were really a lot of great suppliers that had packages there, although most of them might be rates for 2003. Its ok though for comparison purposes. I'm sure there's still some room for nego with these suppliers anyway.
Basically I was able to narrow down some caterers whose packages appeal to me. Now what I have to do is check out which of them are really worth talking to. Hopefully they will be at the Bridal Fair next week. Also narrowed down Hotel list to 1 (Astoria Plaza) but hope to look some more tomorrow.
Churches, yep, got the rates of churches also, but what we have to do really is to visit so hopefully we can squeeze in some time next week. Or maybe I can ask some dear pals to help me out.
Photo-video... hmmm.. One of my MBA classmates who's really into photography as a hobby gave me a brochure of a company. Rates are competitive. Have to check out their work though. Further research will be done tomorrow.
All in all, guess its a productive day today. :-)

No comments: