Sunday, January 30, 2005

looking forward

a little more than 10 mos to go, and so far so good with the wedding preps. Well at least I can say it is. i think i'm on the right track and there is no need whatsoever to panic. Unfortunately I really cannot be as hands on with the preps as I want to be what with acads and work eating up all my time. I look forward to the summer vacation so I can focus on wedding preps! whew! a few more months and I'll be over my first year of MBA. Time really flies. Sooner or later it will be december and I will be Mrs. Jennifer Maravillo-Tabios! Wow!!!! Nice ring to it, don't you think?
this afternoon i went to dangwa and finally met the man behind the names of Boy Mahusay and Jon Macadaeg. What nice gentlemen. I'm really looking forward to getting him as my florist. He quoted me Php4,000 for the whole entourage package, discounted from Php5,000. I think that's good already considering that I'll have tulips in my bouquet!!!! Yipeeeee!!!!
oh well, tabs is a little tampo because we didn't meet at Mu. Oh well, guess I'd better check on him again. :-)
will post when I have more updates!!!

No comments: