Sunday, October 16, 2005

48 days and counting

oh my gosh!!!! 48 days!!! we've reached the 50-day mark and its becoming scary!

not in the sense that i'll regret everything of course. part of me is thrilled because we only have less than two months to be man and wife, but part of me will also miss being the daughter. and i realize i will be waking up to early to do house chores, waaah!!!!

namiss ko na magblog, nakalimutan ko na ata magsulat. huhuhu.... note to self: try to convince tabs to get a phone line so i can access the net at home whilst waiting for my husband. darn the internet at the office has blocked blogspot. Kainis!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi there, Wow! super lapit na ng big day mo! I'm super excited for you na... Anyways, just visiting here... tagal ko na din di naka-blog e, ngayon lang ulit!