Sunday, May 21, 2006

moving on

tomorrow i officially start work. i've been throught the induction last week and that was 5 days of purely non-work, classroom type activities. tomorrow i'll start working with my department, with my new colleagues, new boss, new work area. it's time to move on.
the saddest part is really the fact that i'll be missing the people who've made my work so muh happier the past few years. I'll miss them so terribly. Yes, I'm in a better company with a better job, but nothing can replace the fact that the people I've worked with the past few years were the probably the best set of officemates one can hope to have. And I will always remember them as such. I'll miss them terribly. but i know its time to move on. For the first time in 3 years again I'd be alone in a new world, new crowd, new environment, new set of rules, but hopefully, with a better future ahead of me too.

3 comments:

Mai said...

wishing you all the luck on your new work! how was your first week like?

jenn said...

hi mai! sobrang nakakapanibago... but i survived!!!! :-)

Mai said...

that's nice to hear!

bilis ng panahon noh? we're halfway na to our 1st Annivs. Parang kelan lang. :)