Tuesday, September 04, 2007

busy

miss me? been so busy with stuff that I haven't had much time to blog. hay. kinda sad really, i don't even have time to do paid posts. geez. whenever i get home the first priority is to really make time for jessica, and some time for hubby as well. whatever small time is left i get to sleep, and this weekend has also been busy. Saturday was my MIL's birthday so we spent the morning with hubby's family. In the evening I attended the wedding of my MBA friend, Mai, at Fernwood. At least I got the chance to meet up with my MBA girlfriends and have a laugh and chat and simply catch up on stuff. Sunday it was my niece's 7th birthday and we attended her Mcdonalds birthday party. So whew! it was a really busy weekend. I don't think I've had much rest during the weekend, which is kinda sad because I'm expecting an even busier weekend ahead of me. Hay. Here are some pics of Jessica with her MamaLa and PapaLo:

Jessica at 3 months!

No comments: