Thursday, January 31, 2008

jessica's bday preps

Latey I have been as lousy a blogger as I've been at sports (lousy analogy- couldn't think of anything I'm as lousy at).... I only post once a month and that post isn't as credible. jeez....

anyways, i'd like to report that preparations for jessica's birthday are now on their planning stages. This month my main deliverable is to finally book the venue, and so far I am far inclined to just have it at the KidzRepublic in Megamall. Less hassle setting up everything since the venue will have its own program already. And the kids will surely enjoy. And the moms and dads since they will be in the mall... huh.... I'll most likely lie-low in feb since I don't have money, and then start again in march when I do get my perf bonus at the office, afterwhich I'd have to shell out for the cake and probably half the food and the souvenirs. hehehe. Come may its time to pay for the balance of the food bill.... hay.... surely hope everything will turn out as it should be....

No comments: