Thursday, August 14, 2008

financial freedom

Another dream I am yet to attain. So far I've tried and given as much effort as I can to being debt-free, but I'm far off from being so at this point. I have really set a target to be debt-free, but its been a moving target ever since, and probably till I start being good in my new venture or start on a new, higher paying job, then that would be the only time I can call myself financially-free. I have tried loans, balance transfers, and what have you, but I still have a huge debt and most of my monthly income goes to paying off credit card bills.... hay, ranting. I'll be setting 2010 as a target, hopefully we'll be out of the rat race and enjoying all the money and not giving it to interest. and on that note, jess might be starting school then so we really need to save up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi jen!

i'm a new blogger and also a fellow nawie. i was browsing thru our email archives hoping to be enlightened about being paid online when i do pay-per-post etc. i saw that u registered thru paypal and was having difficulty getting ur payments. paano ba etong paypal? medyo naguguluhan din ako. how do you get money from it and saan k mg-reregister, sa personal or sa business? may iba pa bang pwede bukod sa paypal? thanks ha. will really appreciate your insight. visit me at myyogamat.blogspot.com. just leave a comment kahit saan sa posts ko, just inform me where. hehehe. thanks again. more power.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I apologize for the inconvenience but would greatly appreciate it if you could remove the link to Smart Balance Transfers on
http://jennie-tabs-wedding.blogspot.com/2008/08/financial-freedom.html

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. Have a great day.

Best Regards

[Amanda]