Saturday, December 31, 2005

holiday fever

holiday season is almost over. as usual I haven't had much time to update my blog. Work has been unusually demanding, and so is homelife. Add to the fact that we do not have internet connection at home. Life, however, has been full of blessings this year. Looking back, I know I should really be thankful for the year that was. We were able to push through with the wedding, and it had been perfect for us. Now I have my husband by my side, who could be happier?

On a lighter note, we spent the holidays switching from one side of the family to the other. On the 24th we were at my side of the family, together with all my sisters and their kids, and of course, my dearest parents. Went to mass in the evening of the 24th. Then on the 25th we were at Tabs side, and slept there as well. Went home on the 26th to rest. Now I'm here at tabs house and later will be going to my parents' house to get the fruits we asked them to buy for us, for our new years celebration. Of course we intend to spend it at home. Sad that its only the two of us, but just as well, its the start of a brand new year we will now be spending together. :-p

Still am not finished uploading all the pics in my webshots account, and it takes years on a dial up account, but i can't do anything about it since i can't do it in the office, i don't think the server allows it. dang. so i've no choice but to do it here at my in-laws house, while my husband is too fast asleep to care. haha. everybody is asleep right now except for MIL and FIL. :-p

Will post my fave pics here when I finish with uploading the pics on webshots. From 2000+ pics i got initially from my photogm its now down to i guess over 700 pics. From that I need to calculate how much i'd really need for the album. so far its been a blur. post wedding concerns are as busy as ever. Need to send the CD and some pics to relatives in hawaii and canada (those that have been kind enough to send us cash gifts hehehehe). and also have extra copies for the people who might as for some. and print the pics I really, really like, and choose the pics that will be framed. Geez, that's a lot!

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Till my next post!

No comments: