Thursday, December 22, 2005

my photog's sample layouts

As always, my photog delivers waaay beyond my expectations! this morning she sent me some sample layouts, for a panoramic style of an album (think landscape orientation sa print preview...the layouts here - naka spread na 2 pages na landscape view. gets?) hehehe... grabe. sorry pero sobrang in love ako sa layouts. hehehehe.... I'd need to pay additional to upgrade the album to this format pero i'm only 99% decided that I will. If ever I do, I think it would still be worth every single centavo (well of course thats up to a certain additional cost naman!).

Hay.... Ang gwapo pa ng groom ko!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: