Monday, February 06, 2006

this weekend i had lots of time to bond with my dear husband, and well, i'm just happy about it. I really, really am. Friday night we ordered Yellow Cab pizza to celebrate our 2nd month anniversary, took a nap and at midnight hubby went to the office to do his weekend gig there, read: Play DOTA (online games). I've gotten used to his friday nights in the office and besides, i'm kinda ok rin with that because i get to spend time with myself. I get to sleep alone cuddling the pillows, something i don't get to do much anymore. hehehe.... not that i'm complaining. :-) Although, I was actually awake from the time hubby left to around 3 am watching FRIENDS, Season 5. Yey! Gosh, that's all i ever do to rest at home. Woke up past 7 and did the laundry. Hubby came home around 9, we ate breakfast, watched Friends again (2 Friends addicts in love!), I cooked lunch and hubby slept, ate lunch, slept again, and then at past 4 we were on our way to my college barkada's gimik. We ate at itallianis and then videoke. :-) nice to see friends. I kinda missed them because its been a while since i really went out, ever since I've been doing wedding preps the only gimiks I've been to were with HS friends and with MBA classmates, most of which are dinners lang. We got home past 11:30 and ended up inflating the airbed in the living room so we can watch a few more episodes of friends. hehehe.... we woke up past 9 am na on Sunday. Sunday naman just went to church and tabs went to the office to work on his resume (which i hope he was able to do..) I on the the other hand went out for groceries and prepared this really delicious dinner: Stirfry beef with brocolli and buko pandan for dessert. Yummy!!!! We slept again at the airbed last night. haha..

as a thought, i guess what i'd like to express with this post is that, well, i'm really, really happy now. I'm happier than i've ever been in the past 9 years we've been together. Finally it has sunk in that I'm actually spending my life with this man I love with all my heart. Its a dream come true. i mean, yes, there were days during the start of the marriage where we had BIG fights that almost made me regret being married to him. But now, they're all gone. We can discuss things, our future, our needs, our concerns, without having to lash at each other and in a mature, diplomatic way. We've grown up. This is really, really, the happiest i've been since we got married (of course, have to count the wedding day as the best pa rin!). I just feel so blessed.

No comments: