Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I realized I still haven't posted our honeymoon pics in Bohol. Its nearly Valentine's Day and I realize that I really miss that first week together when there was no work. We were just hanging out and enjoying the vacation. Oh well.... we'll have that as soon as .... I dunno.

Chocolate hills - we were holding the cam so we got very little view. hehe

Loboc River Cruise


In Metropolitan Hotel, at the city capital - the morning before we left Bohol.

Chocolate Hills

A pic of our bungalow, Panglao Island Nature Resort - the highlight of the honeymoon. mwehehehe....

At the manmade mahogany forest

In Cebu, Fort San Pedro

Its the jacuzzi.... Haaaaayyyy...

Blood Compact Site

Kaka-miss talaga. Oh well. We'll have our share of vacations someday. After all, summer is just a few months away... Time for outings again. Sadly we're broke with having to pay my crefit card bills and wanting to join my MBA friend's first business venture... so I guess, tiis muna. I still have some hotel stay vouchers with me for when we decide to go out of town. It's really fun to reminisce though. :-p

No comments: