Thursday, June 21, 2007

Beach house dreams

A lot of Filipinos want to go to the US to work (and hopefully to live there). Personally I would only want to go to the United States for a vacation. And while I’m there, I also want to check out Mexico. Now, supposing I had a lot of extra cash (like when I win the lottery, perhaps?), then I’d be more than willing to invest in Baja Real Estate even if I don’t live there. I dunno if I’m allowed to buy any property there, but nevertheless, I’d really like to own a place there. What I’d really love, though, is to have a beach house. Yup, a beach house of my dreams. I get to watch those in the movies and I would like to experience always having a breeze whenever I walk in the beach, and the sound of the ocean to lull me to sleep at night. A romantic dinner by the beach with my husband every once in a while to rekindle romance. Taking a walk with the kids in the sand, and watching them make sandcastles while I sit under the sun with a good novel in hand. Hmmm… it may be too far-fetched right now, but who knows! I may just end up fulfilling these dreams (hopefully by the time I turn 50!).

No comments: