Thursday, June 21, 2007

Seat Cushions with Style

When my husband and I moved to our apartment, we immediately bought a sofa for our living room. Unfortunately, the style we chose only had lime green fabric, the type that accumulates dirt over time. To prevent this we kept the plastic wrapping intact, and instead put a blanket and bedsheet as seat covers. I resolved to call a shop that personalizes seat cushions and cushion covers. That was 2.5 years ago and I still haven’t had the time to call. Not that I find the bedsheet and the blanket stylish enough for the sofa, but time constraits with work and other activities have prevented me from making that phonecall so someone will visit me at home to take the measurements.

Seat cushions are a great way of adding variety to your home. What more, it reflects your personality. Sunbrella Seat Cushions offers a wide range of styles for chair cushions, chaise lounge cushions, seat cushions, bench pads, ottoman cushions and throw pillows or create your own custom shaped cushions using their new Cushion Designer customization system. Simply follow the steps on the website and you'll be on your way to creating custom made cushions in the Sunbrella furniture fabric of your choice! Why not get yourself a matching patio umbrella or market umbrella? Your neighbors would certainly be envious of your stylish outdoor furniture.

No comments: