Friday, October 29, 2010

First Checkup for the Baby No. 2

Yesterday afternoon I was finally able to tell the boss that I am pregnant.  I've been contemplating for the past 2 weeks how to tell him, it was sheer luck that he put me through a feedback session.  And since it was a no-holds barred session anyway, I already told him in all honesty about my pregnancy.  It takes a lot off my mind to be honest with him on that.  And luckily he was ok with it and appreciated the honesty and the very early advise. :-) I was relieved.
And then this morning, I finally decided to spend lunchtime going to The Medical City-SM Marikina to have my first check up.  I was kinda delaying it thinking that I want the first ultrasound to have a clear pole and heartbeat already however it was not the case.  Though by age based on my last LMP I am already 6 weeks along, by the trans-V ultrasound I was just actually 4 weeks and 6 days.  No heartbeat yet.  I need to wait another 2 weeks for another trans-V ultrasound and hopefully we would have the heartbeat by then.  I need to take the vitamins, folic acid and the anmum now to supplement.
So all is well,  I am hoping this is a successful pregnancy.  The two weeks wait is a long stretch but then time flies fast and next thing you know I'd be hearing Baby No. 2's heartbeat already.

No comments: