Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lunch Break

Testimony to my newly found laziness: I am now at the office for the 3rd consecutive day during lunchbreak.  I don't know if its because I'm pregnant that's why I'm lazy or its because I've no shopping money right now, but I don't really feel like walking out the door during lunch breaks as I usually would, up until last week.  Now I want to just stay in the office and hug my cute pillow during the break, get a shut-eye for 15-minutes, and then wake up still sleepy at 1pm.
Oh, and I'm really happy that so far, there are no pregnancy symptoms yet.  Last time I didn't get any, I'm hoping this time its the same, a few cravings here and there, and then some throwing up a FEW times is ok.  I did that for like less than 5 times during my first pregnancy and I'm hoping its the same thing now.
Oh, I'm glad I am back to blogging now.  Hopefully, I'll be able to write down my experiences from now on, its something I miss doing, but now I resolve to write again.  I want my second pregnancy to be just as memorable as the first one.

No comments: