Sunday, July 03, 2011

Week end ends.

Ok, so its 7:30 pm Sunday and there goes the weekend.  We've just had dinner. Stayed at home the whole day, and yesterday too.  Well, yesterday after work the yaya asked to go out, and the other one went to school, so we just stayed at home and rested.  Like I said in my previous post, saturday is not such a good time to go out. Come sunday, we initially planned to go out in the afternoon.  I just went out to go to the wet market in the morning and did some cooking too. Planned my menu for the week.  I might be out next weekend.  Poor Jess won't be seeing the mall for 2 weeks at least.  I'm sure she'll get over it though. hahaha....
Will just make it up to her the following week, as am not quite sure if I will be in Cebu this weekend.  :-)

In other news though, our weekend was spend eating.  This week I was in a "cooking" mode so I was able to do a lot of cooking.  Pancit, crispy pata, champorado, dinuguan (not so good since the blood seemed old and had a bad smell) and calamares.  It was good to be back on the groove.  I am still hoping that one day I can still be in "experimental" cooking mode and mix up something I saw on TV.  I like watching all those cooking shows: Iron Chef, Top chef, Masterchef Australia, Barefoot Contessa, and Everyday Italian.  I really like their recipes.  If I did not have Saturday classes I might even have enrolled in some cooking classes.  Howell. Someday.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  Good night and have a productive week ahead!

No comments: