Friday, January 13, 2006

i miss blogging. i haven't been blogging lately but i sure wish i had more time to do so, since i always check on my blog anyway. but then whenever i would blog all i want to do is post some more pics of the wedding. hehe...i must admit, i'm really so in love with our pictures. and i mean soooo in love. i could go on raving about how good my photog really is, but then you'd all just get tired of it. but really, i'm just so blessed to have them as our photographers. i believe that they really did justice to all my hard work. and it will leave good memories for me once the wedding "high" has passed. of course i cannot yet dream of getting the album, after all i haven't submitted my chosen pics. nyahahaha....

on to other things. :-) lately i think tabs and i are in relatively better places when it comes to adjustment. I've noticed that we have not had a "tampuhan" this week. Which is really good as i was already wondering if we were normal newlyweds because we always had small misunderstandings. Although as many would say, its all part of the adjustment stage in marriage. So now all is well, and I hope it continues to be so. I really love it when we don't fight. We can be very sweet to each other at these times. And that's when I feel that I'm really floating on air. Heaven!!!!

and i'm now back to school. happy and sad. happy to see my friends, but sad because there is now a backlog of stuff to do at home (gulp!) I know its a matter of good scheduling and i can be good at that if i really wanted to anyway, so i guess i just need to learn to adjust to the new skeds. And hopefully i'll get the courage to really be able to send out our stuff to the laundry. hahahaha.... i dunno, i'm just panicky that they'll do something to our clothes and they'd get destroyed or something. i have classes four times a week and its really a difficult sked, but at least i have saturdays and sundays to rest.

haaaay.... last day of work for the week and i'm tinatamad all over again... :-p just like i feel the whole week!!! :-(

lastly, i'm choosing between these 2 pics which one to have as our framed portrait. Please vote which one you think would make for a good wedding portait:

No comments: