Friday, January 20, 2006

miss ko na mag digiscrap

i miss digiscrapping! been bloghopping and a lot of the links of w@wies i see are into digiscrapping, ngayon na miss ko na sya. i wish i had more time to scrap! waaah talaga. with my busy sked at school, at the fact that there are lots of stuff to do at school, i barely have time to dwell on my other hobbies, inggit ako sa newlyweds who have the time to scrap pa.
hay... so ayan, just so i can catch up and at least add another LO to my portfolio... one of the wedding pics... the most important part of the ceremony (according to our pre-cana seminar). :-p
Credits: Kelly Miller Elegance Kit. Photo by E-photo gallery.
Wow!!! I learned something new in photoshop!!! hehehehe.... I got from here:
to here:

ain't that cool? spot the difference!

No comments: