Monday, January 30, 2006

i had the happiest day yesterday when my photographer texted me to say that they made a sample album of our wedding which they will exhibit in the bridal fair at Glorietta yesterday and today. Wow, I was really so proud of it! Had to ask my hubby to go to Glorietta even though it wasn't part of our original plans. Hay.... its just as nice as I wanted it to be. I still haven't finally decided which pics needed to be placed in the album, yesterday i think there was a little too much pics of me... heehee.
but then, oh well... i still don't know... i'm just happy its there, and its on display on bridal fairs they'll be going too. whoohoo!

I asked some of my friends to look at the album, as one of them are getting married next year and i want to recommend them. here's his feedback:

Yes, the album is really nice.

1) the colors are brilliant.
2) posing – very good J
3) Lighting – excellent.
4) Digital editing and layout – very nice.
5) Album material is ok. (buti hindi glossy, kundi ang hirap tingnan under a light source)
6) Album size – the wide ration really works!

Congrats jen! The album was wonderful.

Yehehey! Thanks so much alfie!

on hindsight... did i tell you that i'm currently running a Friends series marathon. Whew. Its like 10 seasons and I'm almost finished with the fourth season. Dear husband is on the last CD of season three. Really, its addicting. Some days I want to blurt words that are like the ones they say over there. whehehe....

oh well. still wishing i can do more digiscrapping.... drat.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

hi jenn! FRIENDS addict ka rin pala! naku, if you want someone to talk to about Friends, that would be me! i dont know how many times i've watched the whole 10 seasons! pwamis! it's my background sounds, i watch it every single day! hahaha...OA ko noh. ask me about an episode, i can tell you which season and what volume it is. hahaha. ingat always.