Friday, August 19, 2011

Prepping for BFAS 3

Things are starting to get busy now.  I'm constantly in check of my personal emails because I have put out the announcements for the bazaar this November and December.  So here come the busy days.  I look forward to it of course, and I am also pretty excited since, 4 days into the announcement I already have several booths reserved.  That goes a lot in saying I've done a great job with the past two years.  Its really exciting.  I'm happy that the sellers are coming back.
This year is going to be different though because on the last day I will be out because of the wedding of my brother in law.  I'm not fearful though, I'm quite sure my parents would do a lovely job at the bazaar.  Me thinks I'll be there in the morning then leave it to them in the afternoon.  The wedding is at 6pm so I still have time for other stuff.  So no, I am not worried.  I can just leave the keys to mom and dad and have them bring back the stuff home.  Of course, I will miss the fun of the last day of the bazaar too. :-(
But its too early to think about that now.  I look forward to the busy days! and here's the ad for this year's event!


No comments: