Friday, April 07, 2006

good news

i received some good news today. its about the job application i'm eyeing. it seemed too good to be true but i suppose it is. its not 100% yet but so far its there for the taking. i got some inside news from my friend that some people there already know its me who's gonna get the job. isn't that good news? I still have to work on the last leg of the medical thing, but I'm confident I can clear that up soon. I'll probably just take a test Sunday or Monday to check how I'm doing and if its good, I'll send over the results to Company N. I just have to stick to the lots of fluid and the medication I'm taking.
I really am thankful for the good news. I just realized though, right about now, that I shouldn't be in too much rush anymore that I'm at least assured of the post. I'd wait for the formal job offer of course, but so far, my worst fears are over. :-p Thanks, God.
I'm also glad that despite the little spats I have with hubby, there are still lots of moments of fun. This morning we were teasing each other about our weight problems (mine being concentrated on my chin and his on his waist), and I find it funny that now we can tease each other without seriously getting on each others nerves. The little arguments we have are also more easily discussed. Its a blessing I have a husband who believes in me and in my abilities and is able to understand what I'm going through. Its not so easy being in a career swing sometimes. I'm in a rut in my current job, not finding anything to do, primarily because I did a good job at it and left myself nothing to do. hmph. now I'm surfing the net, answering calls and chatting with officemates. I'm as unproductive as ever! I guess I'm already resting because next month I'm gonna be busy already when I leave my job. Its so much busier at Company N. I call it new challenges. :-)

No comments: