Wednesday, August 01, 2007

looking up career opportunities

true to my previous post, and perhaps driven by my constant lack of money because of so many bills and credit card debt, I've started applying to managerial jobs, some in my line of work, others just to test the waters. Not that I truly, truly hate my current company, I don't, I still love my friends there and I do enjoy the benefits. Its more because I find myself looking forward to where I'd see myself in the next couple of years, and the answer is, if I stay there, I'd probably be in the same supervisory position anyways. I'd be 30 yrs old in two years, and by then, I should really be in a managerial position. Otherwise my MBA degree wouldn't have paid off, diba?

so, I've updated my CV, started again my Jobstreet account, and hope I receive some interview offers soon. I've yet to look towards how I can pay back the car if ever I decide to move out, but that's not the biggest concern anyway. If I earn twice or more of what I currently earn then it would be easier to pay it anyway. I love that car, so even if I'll ask for a car where I'll work next, I'd still want to keep our Grandy (short for Grandeur).

Hay, I do hope I can get some interviews before I set of to work.... I can't take any leaves na kasi once I get back to the office. hehe.

No comments: