Friday, August 03, 2007

scrapbooking?

I just finished organizing the pics of Jessica by her age. Something I should have done ages ago. And I'm kinda hoping I'd be able to start digiscrapping her very soon. Something I doubt I can start while I'm on leave, because I'm kinda lazy most of the time! hahahaha....
Howell, at least organizing her pics is a start. been meaning to start some photo albums but with so many pics, its so hard to choose. The one's I have printed, I haven't even pasted anywhere. geez.... lazy, lazy and lazy....

On the other hand, I was able to extract a channel 2 network from the tv in the sala, which made my housekeeper/yaya very happy. hehe.... that's the problem here in our area, without cable, channel 2's signal is too weak. and since I think its too premature to install cable when no one else is going to use it, well, we're practically forced to be Kapuso viewers. Now that channel 2 works, even if the picture quality isn't so good, my housekeeper can watch her favorite Kapamilya shows, specially Wowowee and those telenovelas at night.

No comments: