Saturday, November 03, 2007

Aftermath of Glorietta

This morning hubby and I visited Glorietta to look for possible good buys, since I heard there are a lot of sales going on there because of the aftermath of Glorietta. Indeed, I found nice blouses as giftd for my sisters. That's 2 people off my gift list. Unfortunately I didn't find anything nice enough to give to my brothers-in-law (all three of them!). Huhu.... But it was sad going to Glorietta. There weren't a lot of people, and there were really a lot of sales in there, but somehow the atmosphere is different, and really quite sad. We happened to go out the entrance near where the bombing was and there was sort of an altar there where the victims names were written in ribbons. It gave me goosebumps.
I hope we will continue to relive the memories of those who were unfortunate enough to be in that tragedy. I really pray for their families that they may find peace in their hearts.

No comments: