Sunday, November 25, 2007

she's growing up too fast

here are jessica's pics at six months old. she's as adorable as ever. need i say more?

here she is in her new activity playmat. I got her this one night I went to Baby and Co. It was sooo cute and I realize now its also east to assemble/disassemble and wash. She likes reaching out for objects already so its really being used.
Here she is in a rocking bear (something like that) at Child's Play in Greenhills when I had my creative shot taken. I wasn't going too much for a creative shot, rather I was making a statement that I want to show the world how pretty my little princess is. Anyway all my friends are telling me she is so cute and she smiles a lot, so everyone really adores her.
Oohhh... another ride at childs play. See, told ya she smiles a lot!
A shot while we're on our way to Grimis house for late lunch/early dinner after the pictorial. She looks kinda fat here, not like the 6-month old baby that she really is. :-)


A costume I got from Helen (thanks girl!), all spanky and flirty. hahaha.... i let her use it for the 6months old pictorial. Cute, eh!

Now if you had a cute baby like my princess, would you also be thanking the heavens above for the blessings?

No comments: