Saturday, April 05, 2008

Wellness program

In the office we have this Internal Wellness Program wherein the employees have a 6-month personal goal for them to accomplish. This can either be weight loss, gain or maintain. Of course, given that most of the people in our office live quite a sedentary lifestyle (myself included), a lot of the employees have a weight loss program put into place for them. The program runs April-November, and everyone is required to join at least 4 activities every month, and are required to keep up with the target set for them. For me, fortunately, the target was to maintain my weight, but I need to do some strength training since I could not even finish 1 curl-up. Hahahahaha.... I always argued that I love my sedentary lifestyle, unfortunately I'm quite forced to live a more active life. We will see.... Wish me luck!

No comments: