Sunday, April 06, 2008

missing digiscrapping

since my laptop is busted now, am unable to download digikits and do some LO's. huhu.... such sadness, just when there is a long weekend and I'm on leave on tuesday too! I just wish they can repair the laptop and get the data there! I have no backup of my layouts! its so sayang! waaaah!!! of course I can probably download the new ones again but then the photoshop files are all there!
I'm now using the laptop I borrowed from the office, and its a good thing i can access the net from home, at least. the sites aren't restricted so its ok to access everything, but then I love firefox more because I can put all my bookmarks on one page and its so much easier to browse. huhuhu. things have got to get better for my laptop. at this point its hard to contemplate buying a new laptop because I might still be issued a permanent one at the office, in that case I don't need it, except I have to have IT install me a photoshop CS. hehehe.... i wish!!!! I would love getting me a MAC, but it doesn't make sense and especially so that we are buying a house. hayyy..... i am ok with working with a PC, but a Mac has always been a dream. Maybe I should ask someone who's going to singapore to buy me a Mac... I wonder how much more it would cost....

No comments: