Friday, April 11, 2008

Jessica's Nursery

We got the Letter of Guarantee from the bank last night. Needless to say, after I send out the docs later to the sellers of the house, the next step would already be up to them. They need to transfer the title to us, and only then can we process the loan release, and finally the house and lot is ours. I'm just so excited to move it, and more so, to make Jessica's nursery a reality. I've already studied the room in my mind, and I've prepared what it would look like in my dreams, with the rubber mats in the whole room, and the toys on one side of the bedroom that she can simply grab whenever, and a hideaway gate so she won't be going out without supervision, and the bed mattress on one end so she can sleep there when she wants to. I'm just so full of ideas. and I really can't wait to implement them!

No comments: