Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Reality Check

More than a month into wedding preps and I realize that planning for a wedding really isn't that easy. For each and every item on the list there are so many choices. I thought before that choosing a church wouldn't be difficult, but after visiting more than 10 churches and inquiring on some more I realize that it is not that easy! Right now though I've narrowed it down to two and I'm just waiting for tabs to come with me to check it out. I'm leaving the final say to him (gotta practive this attitude. :-) ) Hopefully we can check it out soon and come up with a decision.
I really am learning so much from the experience. Before I had these preferences, and I'm looking at suppliers who "fit" the budget, and not how I get get more for less. But now I realize that essential to the planning and budgeting is tapping the somewhat "less popular" but still reliable suppliers. Its really a nice insight. And what's more, I appreciate the fact that tabs is very supportive of the plans we have, although I do the scouting and the inquiring, he does listen to me and my suggestions and he's very nice when it comes to my requests, teeheehee. :-) I love this guy so much! it just melts my heart to know he loves me! i'd say i'm the luckiest girl in the world because after 8 and a half years, i'm still so "kilig" with my boyfriend!

No comments: