Monday, November 08, 2004

So many things to do

I have so many things to do for the wedding. I know its too soon to panic, I have more than a year ahead of me. But it seems like time is pasing by so quickly. Scary really.
Last saturday I went to visit some more churches: Sto. Domingo, Sta. Rita de Cascia and Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary (Twin Hearts). Sto. Domingo seems too big for me. It's as if I'm inviting 300 guests. Me thinks I'd rather walk a shorter aisle than go for one that looks empty. Kasi yung lakad naman e, 2 minutes lang ng buhay yun, diba? I'm sure the more important thing is standing next to tabs when we exchange vows. hay....
Sta. Rita de Cascia and Twin Hearts for me are ok. Hope tabs will come with me soon to see the church. We really need to decide already, at least before the end of the december. Coz I've set the church deadline to Dec. 3, and that's only a few days away!

No comments: