Tuesday, February 15, 2005

fantastic valentine's day

what can i say? i had the best of the best valentines' day there ever could be! giddy is the word!!!!

feb 13 (as in my previous post) tabs asked me out for dinner (oist, this is not an illusion ha, he really did ask me out!!!!) and i was so happy because i really wasn't expecting v-day date because i had classes till 9:30 and i had tons of homework but hey, its my fiance asking me out! I would definitely go!!!

so this morning i told my mom na we had plans to eat dinner after school. and i decided to ask tabs if we could eat at yellow cab katips so we won't be too far from home because he needs to make me hatid. hehehe....

i spent the day at the office preparing for my report and attending the MOR meeting after lunch, which btw, for me is a real good training ground to understand the operations of the beer division. hmmm.... career, career... one day i can get to be an Ariba consultant, i think if they were to ask who was the expert in Ariba in the Beer Division they wouldn't think of anyone else but me! :-P kidded tabs that he should get out of the office and play na lang somewhere in philcoa so he can buy me a gift and not be late. i was really joking, i really don't expect him to buy me a gift or flowers.

had to attend class. Org Behavior is getting more and more interesting, since our prof finally gave up being so stiff and righteous and now she lets the class speak more than she does. Really appreciate these discussions. My classmates have such invaluable insights i never would learn had i not gone to MBA. Marketing was pretty great too because Mon, Ging and Gelo had to report on their Insight papers. Its only then that i realized that all of us had to actually report. Uh-oh..... i don't have any insights on anything, marketing wise.... can we not talk about anything else?? huhuhu.... i'm due to report on the 14th of march. pretty far pa naman, but have to think about it nevertheless....

while in class i realized that tabs' text about "madaming bombahan" was actually true, there was a bus bombing in makati and i was really worried because gette showed me her mom's text message that a lot died, gosh... tabs had to take the bus home and that gets me doubly worried... i felt i had to cancel but part of me wants to still go out (sayang make-up and japorms!). around past 9 he was telling me it was traffic. i didn't really press coz he might get mad and i didn't want to start an argument on v-day.

after class i chatted a while with my classmates at the BA lobby. chicka-chika. grimi and company were just about leaving when i saw tabs walking towards BA, carrying a huge (yes, huge! i'm not exagg) bouquet of flowers. awwww, i was gushing to my classmates because i was so kilig! its fun pala if you really don't expect and something comes along, rather than to expect it. i was so kilig i kissed tabs in front of my classmates. hehehe... so what if they saw it? :-)

off we went to yellow cab. we missed the darn place because there was no sign. good thing it wasn't too far off, and had dinner. i really felt like i was a moviestar! you know how they give these real big bouquets to them after interviews? well i had THAT bouquet! i felt so Sikat! hahaha... gosh i love my fiance! we had dinner and chatted. i love these times when we can just have dinner and talk. no wedding preps this time, just time out to talk about stuff and life. i guess that's the best part about having a your boyfriend as your best friend, you can talk about anything and everything!

we went home afterwards and watched a little tv. both of my parents were sleeping already so we cuddled while watching Ok fine. We were supposed to wait for the news but tabs had to go home already as it was 11:30 pm. so he left, of course our goodbye kiss was really so nice, if i had the time to sleep i would definitely dream about it!

so there, bouquet is in the dining table under a mug of water (no vase that can accomodate its size). i'll stare at it after tonight's requirements are done. huh. for me it really was a perfect valentine's!!! thanks so much honey! love you!!!

hay.... i'm thinking of going on leave on thursday to catch up for the midterms in OB. our boss is in the Natl MOR, hopefully out of town so i can go on leave. if not, oh well. i'll study during office hours. sana! day one of hellweek is over. 4 days to go. its now 2:41 am and i have not started any of my two problem sets and case! waaaah!!!! i'll tell tabs tomorrow that he'll have the rest of the week to himself, he can play mu all he wants! i still have to think about whether we will meet on saturday though, part of me wants to sleep the whole weekend, hay, but we have exams on tuesday next week. so that does it for sleeping time.



No comments: