Thursday, February 24, 2005

on wedding updates

whew! exams are over! midterms lang pala. Bwahahaha.... i can rest for a few days before i go back to the wonderful albeit tiring MBA tasks. dami pang projects and stuff to do for school pero i want to take time out muna at least till the end of this week. at syempre pa and inasikaso ko... ay wedding preps! haha!
yesterday was finished with my suppliers list. I'll just add on any new suppliers as we go along. at least for me, it would be easier to turn it over to my coordinator come october. also i was able to do my guest list. i got the template from the
w@w files, downloaded it and used it to list my guests, in shortcut form na. galing because it has pivot table already. so cool! hehehe.... and i'm happy i was able to again downsize my list to 113 people (including us 2). wawa naman tinanggal ko. nyahahaha.... but like i said to hubby-to-be, its either i invite all or none at all. e di none at all na lang! no, actually kasi i'll just add them later on when budget will permit pero for now, wag na muna.
tomorrow, i plan to go to star paper and quiapo. canvass for swarovski beads and crystals na pwede gawing cord. then murs and i (and hopefully tabs, na mega drinamahan ko kagabi!) will go to intramuros and baywalk (at last!!!!)
gusto ko na magbakasyaon!!!!

No comments: