Sunday, February 20, 2005

wedding updates

so happy yesterday! got to 2 wedding details and I guess I can now rest a bit because these were all major wedding details.

My MOH, Karen, and I met at MRT Que Ave around 9 am. We then went to Market! Market! (first timers. :-) ) Plan of Action: READY-TO-WED store. True enough, since we are running around on limited time because Karen had to work at around 2 pm, we went there directly. The saleslady there (or manager. since she was alone) was letting us look around, which was nice because we could even discuss without her asking us anything (i don't like it when they follow you around). We didn't find any new designs for the MOH, although I really liked the gowns there for moms.

We were almost through when i saw this pretty, pretty skirt-gown. hehehe.... how do you call that? it still wasn't displayed on a mannequin however they were gonna do that soon. So I asked the lady if I could fit it and she said yes. Lo and behold! The skirt fit me! Its as if it was made for me!!!! I then put on the halter top (which was way too big for me). My MOH and me and the saleslady were all discussing for the longest time about the gown, how to reserve it, etc. etc. I ended up buying the gown and having to order a new top, but i asked them to make it spaghetti-strap with the same beading as the halter. I really liked the beading of the gown. It was simple and yet the execution was great. Heres the pic of me wearing the gown (kinda blurred) but then again at least you won't see how big the top is to me, hehe.



Here's the shop of Ready to Wed in Market! Market!


I also got the long veil because its always been my dream to wear one. teeheehee.

After eating at Tokyo Tokyo Karen and I went around for a while after which we left Market! Market! for Windmills and Rainforest, where I was supposed to pay for my reception venue (the 50% down). The owner, Mrs. Rieza, seemed in a really good mood and was giving us a lot of stories. By the way, she waived the electricity charges already for the LCD Projector. Yipeee! I'm so confident with my venue because the owner seems to be really in touch with everything happening at the affair. I'm so happy with her.



All in all, it was a fantastic day. I just wish December is just around the corner!

No comments: