Friday, February 25, 2005

blogging is so addicting!

gosh. here i am early in the morning, right before breakfast, checking on my blog and seeing what needs to be added to it. i've been waiting for photobucket to load my pics, for the last 20 mins! gosh! i dunno if its my connection or what. my golly! i want to add some of our prenups pics to the sidebar, hope i can get it done today.
after lunch i'll be meeting with my friend, murs, over her little dilemma, uhh.. problem? uhh... huge problem. i can't tell because i don't want to publisize her life (did i get that spelling right???) but anyhow, i asked her to accompany me with preps. want to go to star paper today, and then hopefully to papermart to buy that small puncher thingie. i'm going to start a collection of punchers! bwahahaha! I have now a regular puncher, a one-hole puncher, a floral design puncher. now i want the puncher that the bus drivers use for the tickets. hehehe....

No comments: