Monday, June 20, 2005

more wedding preps

haven't been able to post that much for the past few weeks, sadly, been posting only once a week because of my current work sked (now its work, wedding, school and palm activities). palm activities meaning the addicting game called Fish tycoon, geez. hehe... anyhoo, will just give a rundown of what i've been able to do last week (at least for my own memory's sake)

Wednesday, June 15 - watched Batman begins with tabs. nice movie, its more important that we at least have some time together since we are both busy at work and i'm busy at school.

Saturday, June 18 - Morning: My MOH-bestfriend and I went to Unique Novelties and Toys, a store recommended by Millette (w@wie) for buying all sorts of stuff. Really nice store, I was able to buy the gifts for the male entourage as well as jewelry cases for the female PS, will just need to buy crystals to be able to place something in the jewelry case. hehe... I was also able to buy the nice wrappers for wrapping gifts. And teddy bears for the FG. Really a good place to buy. I'm going back there another time to buy the parent's gifts, probably those nice fountains or lamps, still thinking about it. I've also finally decided to buy wines for the male PS instead. Simpler, really.

PICS! PICS! PICS!
The jewelry cases for the PS - just to serve as case for the Swarovski bracelets!

Female ento gifts
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gifts for ento
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Teddy bears for FG
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Candles - can't remember when I posted about this. :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-- oh, tabs was really furious we didn't meet. We've been arguing a lot lately about managing our time together. :-( can't really say anybody's wrong, been wanting to do wedding preps and sometimes we have to sacrifice some time so I don't need to be rushing to much come November. :-( again.

Saturday pm - went to Michel Dumandan's wedding at ICC. This was a real high for me since I was able to watch THE WEDDING MASS INSPIRATION. Sort of like watching my own. A few points I gathered from watching:
~ The aisle flowers were ok, They were assorted mums so that it won't favor any other wedding for the day. teeheehee.
- The closed door entrance of Michel really took my breathe away. I want to be able to give that feeling to my groom and guests on my wedding. It was like "WOW" with the matching song (Michel's was "The Prayer"). I'm still deciding if its gonna be IKAW. By the way, I saw the march of the wedding after Michel's and I really got infuriated. hahahaha..... sorry, can't think of any other word. Imagine, the bride was marching to the Bridal March song (hers was open door entrance). and then when she met her parents (2/3 of the way), that's when the soloist sang "IKAW". I was like, HUWATTTT???? It was sad, really. Case in point: Make sure coord will cue the soloist as to when he has to sing my song.
- I really like the couple's seat at the church, its sooo grand. And the parents had their own seats too, it makes them feel so special. Oh, and the first few pews also had covers that make it look so nice. The priest was very good, I'll probably ask for him on my wedding too.
What else? Overall, I was really happy with her wedding (so happy for her, so excited for me!!)

PICS! PICS! PICS! (ICC Wedding).
The entrance:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Altar:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Plan to get the same priest for our wedding:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I bought the luminaries materials after attending Michel's mass. And glad to say, I think my luminaries were sooo beautiful (even my parents thought so!) Now I need to wish for sunset at 5pm so they'd be lit up when I get to windmills. Nyahahaha. I plan to do 40pcs (20@ of tangerine and torquise) but I think I'f probably just need 25-30pcs.

Sunday, June 19 - went to my sister's house in Nova, the family celebrated Father's day. It was again an eating fest. hahaha. Take note, tabs and i still hadn't met and still not made up. :-(

As of presstime we are still not talking that much. :-( maybe, just maybe, we will meet tonight...

:-) sorry for the long post. promise, will be a good girl and try to post more. teeheehee...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

hi jennie,

addict din ako sa fish tycoon. how many magic fish have you found? ako kulang pa ng isa.

you should also try village sim. also from last day of work (ldw). kaka-addict din...