Thursday, June 09, 2005

of gadgets and other matters

The rain has not stopped for the past few days... no, i take that back, the rains have been coming and going the past few days that it was nearly impossible to wear something dressy for work, since I want to wear boots to make sure my feet don't get wet (and i fear for the life of my poor sandals too).

Schoolworks are starting to take priority, as well as never-ending work targets that never seem to get done. In the end, I've left the productivity tips I sooo badly wanted to use come start of school. So in an attempt to capture everything I need to do (plus have some perks), I decided to buy myself a PDA. Yup! With all the wedding expenses I had the guts to buy me a PDA. :-p same 'ol low-EQ-obsessive-compulsive-Jenn.

So now I have a new toy, a Palm Tungsten E2. Really sleek and stylish. I now have a calendar, a notepad, a notebook for my school stuff, and wedding preps files all rolled into one. And I'm soo having fun with it. What did tabs say?

J: Hon, if you knew it would make me happy would you give me 1thou a month for 6 months?
T: Bakit?
J: May binili akong school tool (blah...blah... blah...)

That's my technique... paawa ng konti, pacute. hehehe.... At first I was planning to keep it from him, pero di ko pa rin natiis so I figured probably I can coax him into giving me a donation na lang. And he did!!!! Yipee!!!! At may bonus pang pang-relax ng hair! Oh diba! Love you hon!

Haven't been dealing with wed preps lately. Now that I think about it I realize I should have dealt with the divisoria thing sooner! Now its raining a lot and its harder to get by. Darn. I'll see if I can ask karen to go with me this sat, at least to take a look at stuff we can give the PS and Ento. Then I have to check on the stuff the ento will wear, meet with the mananahi and discuss the designs, etc. Dami na kelangan gawin. :-(

Question from my mom: Tapos mo na ba mga para sa kasal mo?
Jenn: Di pa.
Mom: E bakit ka pa nag-enroll?

Wehehehe... Backgrounder: I don't let others handle the details of the wedding. Mas kampante kasi ko mag-isa. I can ask for people to go with me, pero I'm more at ease alone. Sometimes my best friend and MOH joins me, pero iba pa rin pag ako andun to do everything. Things might change at the last leg of the preps, but for me, as long as I can handle it, I'll do it myself pa rin.

177 days to go till my BIG day. :-)

4 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

Hey, got the same PDA as you. Good luck with the preps.

Aggie said...

GUSTO KO DIN NYAN!!!!!!

Alma said...

hiya! chanced upon your wedding page. it's so... pink! hehe. hey, just wanted you to know, if you need anything for your wedding preps, just holler, ok? nasa proj 4 lang ako.

ate alma

Pia said...

hey jenn! ako din, i got a palm when i started wedding preps - good excuse no?