Tuesday, June 14, 2005

wedding preps yesterday

had a VeRY Productive wedding preps monday. whew. I do hope this will become a regular workout for me. Haven't done any preps for the longest time and I was glad I was able to do some nitty gritty stuff for the wedding. So here were my accomplishments:
- Went to Divi - bought candles, abaca pouches and bags, small bottles for gifts (Spent 1215pesos).
- Canvassed barong, now the estimate is at 1200 for the barong (tailored). Goody!
- Finished gifts for SS, BM and MOH: Swarovski earrings in bottle, placed inside abaca bag (sorry haven't taken pics yet, camera is not with me right now.)
- Finished table centerpiece candles - like i said some posts ago, tabs found the centerpieces (flowers in colored water) too simple, so I decided to up it a bit by buying small votive candles and then 4 candles will be placed around the flower centerpiece, with rose petals scattered along the table. Also I'll be placing the table names there, hopefully I can arrange the acrylic menu holders thing for the wedding. teeheehee.
- Finished decorating the taper candles - 2 for the SS, and 2 for the Unity Candles.
- Finished decorating the offertory candles - which reminds me to look into how much the Mompo (am I right(?) costs).

That's a lot, I think. Considering that I have more than 5 months to go, I think my preps so far have been smooth sailing, and hopefully I can work on the more tedious stuff next (AVP, song list, guest list, etc).

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Woohoo!
Dami accomplishments!
Btw, the Mompo is relatively cheap. Less than 200bucks yata. You can buy it even sa groceries na may wine section.
Keep it up!

jenn said...

thanks leslie! naku buti na lang sinabi mo nakakita ko sa 7-11 nasa 300plus ata. Super thanks!!!