Monday, March 27, 2006

busy as a bee

things are getting really, really hectic these days, at school, at home, at work. I've so many things to do that is sometimes becomes tiresome just listing them down. Drat. But then, i look at my blog and I realize how much I want to redo its layout again. Problem is that I don't have good-enough-after-wedding pics. Most of my nicer pics were taken during the wedding that I think I'll have a hard time meeting up to those standards. huhuhu.... add to the fact that I don't really have time to re-do my blog, with the load of schoolwork I have to do. And I mean loads. There's a paper for two classes, one due in april 6 and another due this thursday. I found out I have a finals exam this saturday, which will take out another day in the calendar we have for the paper that's due that april 6. Another finals in April 6, which is scary because I don't know ANYTHING there.... and yet another finals april 10. The good news is that I'll be on vacation after that, and that's only 4 more subjects (2x a week for the next sem!). I'm almost done!!! Wooohoohoo.

i don't think i wrote it down, but i had another interview with company X last friday, and it finished at around 7pm already. This morning they called again and scheduled me for pre-employement medical exam, that's like 80% chance of getting the job, and they will send me the Salary Analysis form, which is another 10% to my 80% chance. I might get the job offer this week(if the tests will be finished by this week). What bothers me is that now I feel rather sad about the situation. Yes. I'd like to move out to a better company with better benefits and better compensation. But it saddens me soooo much to realize that I'd be leaving something so important to me behind: the friends I've made in the office. Well, there are actually 2 sets. The ones from E-procurement I'll miss because they're the ones I enjoyed being with for some time, and I still enjoy the times we had together -- 2 outings, several dinners, lots of laughter. The next set are my officemates in the beer division logistics. They're an older bunch, but nevertheless they were like home. You can discuss with them anything and everything, they give lots of good advice, they are supportive. They're like mothers and friends rolled into one. It really saddens me to go. But on one hand, I need to move on for my career. I really do. But deep inside, its killing me to have to say goodbye to these groups who've been so much a part of my life. And I learn that's its really hard to let go with something you've already learned to love.

No comments: