Monday, March 06, 2006

it seems i wasn't able to post for quite a long time. I was partly busy from school, at home, and at work, though i can't seem to grasp how busy "busy" really has become. i don't find myself cramming for everything i do and having to stick it all on one day. well, last week I wasn't able to access the internet the whole week because of a server problem in the office, and it didn't work much for me to go on writing my thoughts on my husband's sister's new laptop. so now i'll do some catching up.
this week, i'm hopeful that i would get some feedback from the company i'm applying with... hopeful, really really hopeful. IF all goes well, I'd want to be there by April. I dunno my chances yet though, as I don't really want to expect too much because it might just leave me devastated.... for now, I'll be on the wait.
on to more positive things... hmmm... last weekend were completely opposite points of view between me and my husband. He felt it was he's worst weekend, I felt it was one of the best. It started friday night when we went to my in-laws to spend the night, and tabs was expecting to play his DOTA (Warcraft, battlenet thingie) there but unfortunately the PC there had a problem, and so did the darn Cable TV, becasue there were no good movies or shows that night! darn.... ended up watching some documentaries while trying to sleep. Sat am was no better, his sister brought a laptop but he couldn't play anyway, so we went home kinda late and he was kinda depressed. hehe... we watched two movies in the evening: The Maid which was a Singaporean Suspense movie starred by our very own Alessandra de Rossi, and the other one was Venom, which was also a Suspense-Horror movie. Both were nice enough movies, good enough to spend a few hours over. Sunday AM tabs watched New World, which raised his standard for ULTRA-BORING LONG MOVIES! :-) we had lunch at Astoria Plaza (where we had our hotel preps) and were forced to listen to a 3hour chitchat on the life we wanted to have (read: vacations galore). I won't even narrate the gory details of such an experience, suffice it to say we experienced eye-openers on what our priorities are at the moment. nyahaha.... lunch was the best part of the day, actually! We then went to Megamall where tabs bought the Masterfit homegym, and I find I'm excited as he is to know that we can both use the machine, since it takes a pin only to change the weights of the thing. I could certainly use a little more muscle in my otherwise sexy profile. :-p anyhow, tabs went to the office after that, cherishing his few remaining hours of DOTA playtime, secretly cursing the vacation talk we attended for taking up sooo much of our time. I headed home to eat dinner and do some ironing, while finishing season 2 of Sex and the City and the 2nd CD of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, which is by the way a good movie considering i'm not a fan of asian movies (except for little bride and sassy girl). Tabs went home around 10:30.
to sum it up, I thought we had a fantastic weekend because we shared a lot of time together. he thought is was the worst. hehehehe.... i find it funny, actually how he's misery is my delight. i've learned to let go of the fact that my husband, in as much as he tries his very, very best to be with me most of time, that little boy inside of him still cries for attention (and some game time). clearly the only solution is to upgrade the PC and get DSL connection, which at the moment is still a bit out of the question with my meager salary. as i always tell myself, I'll get there somehow. And I know I will.

No comments: