Sunday, March 19, 2006

this weekend is sooo cool!!! pardon me that i haven't been able to blog at all, but that's sure to change soon enough because..... tadaaan!!! we have broadband connection!!! they (globe) installed it Saturday, and it was immediately activated too! so now we have a really good internet connection, and tabs himself is soo happy he can already use the PC. what's more, we re-installed Windows last night because my PC was really sooo slow, even though its specs were high enough. So what we did was to reinstall it and now it really improved! tabs could even play DOTA already. But of course there's more! as a birthday gift, tabs bought me an 80GB harddrive and 512MB of RAM! Yehey!!! Now i can download the movies I want. whew!!!! tv series downloads, here i come!

---> sidenote: its 2 days till my birthday!

No comments: