Tuesday, February 26, 2008

about my MBA

Did I say that the one thing I am truly, truly proud of about my accomplishments is getting my MBA? Indeed, if someone would ask me today what I considered my proudest accomplishment would be then I would say its my MBA. I know college was something I should be proud of, I'm a licensed chemical engineer. But my MBA is something I worked on, on my own, from Day One. It was something I wasn't required to go through, but I chose to, and I choice I would never, ever regret. It was worth the almost three years of work, long hours of school, and endless exams and papers. To say the least, its more than having accomplished all the academic requirements, more so, having been able to impart my own experiences and knowledge, and hearing from others their own, that truly made the management courses better. I gained a lot of friends, insights, and knowledge that I would otherwise have been unaware of had I focused only on my chosen expertise. its something I will always be proud of, and never ever regret.

No comments: