Thursday, February 28, 2008

on credit cards

One thing I learned, and one thing I intend to change in the next few years, is to reduce my credit card debt. Honestly and admittedly, I'm in a very, very bad financial position right now. Given that I earn a modest income that's supposedly enough already for me, I have a lot of debt at the moment that I'm paying off, and the list really doesn't get shorter by the day. Its sad sometimes because deep inside I know I should be enjoying the things I want with my salary, buying stuff I need, but here I am, paying off interests more than principals. I swear I should change this already. Debt Management is one thing I should put into my system, but aside from that I think I should awaken myself up to the fact that there are really some things in life meant to be learned. Its indeed a lesson for me that I got here. And when the day comes that I'm debt-free, I'd be the happiest person in the world! Really! Ok, maybe I should just this out slowly but surely. I'm giving it a few years. But I do hope when I'm 31 at the most, I'll be rid of all these debts. I promise and I hope!

No comments: