Friday, February 29, 2008

on being a professional

my head hurts... a lot. i went to the Professional Regulation Commission this afternoon (PRC for short) to renew my professional license and have my status changed, mainly because I realized that I don't have a government-issued ID to my married name, which may sound unfair to hubby, and after all its already been two years. so at least I have to deal with it now.
its a big headace, i tell you! my gosh.... its all queues, and lines, and queues.... and more lines. and i hate government service.... oh, and then I'll get the ID in a month! should have gotten it in Feb, when its a shorter month. hahahaha... oh yeah, it is Feb. So since I have this planned leave on April 8, I might just get the ID by then.... Meanwhile I should also work my way into getting driving lessons and a drivers license, and then my new SSS ID.
so many things to do.... so little time.

No comments: