Thursday, December 16, 2004

prenups

yey!!!! had a blast yesterday with the w@w prenups! I enjoyed it soooo much! Its really funny, because it really wasn't certain that we will be going there, just mentioned it to tabs and he also sort of got excited about it but wasn't sure if he could come. I, on the other hand, was sooo excited that I was contemplating na what to wear! I couldn't study for my Finance finals because i kept on thinking about the prenups. this will be the first time for both of us to pose on location, and its been a few years since our last studio shot.
anyways, i even thought about wearing makeup, but as I did not have any, I had to ask my darling officemates what brand is affordable and nice. So lunchtime I went to the mall, bought myself makeup (2-way foundation- didn't know there was such a thing, blush-on, eye shadow, lipstick) I got 2 lipsticks for free because I spent a whopping 1,600!!!! waaah!!!! i even got a makeover.
i dropped off my things at school first, then met tabs at city hall, luckily he was there on time! he really liked my makeup (yey). I actually washed my face at school and redid all the makeup so it looks fresh (OC!). And I'm glad tabs fell in love with it, i mean with me!
so anyway, we went to gazebo royale (such a nice place!) and was able to get 4 photogs to take our pics! whoopee!!!! we both enjoyed it, its nice because we even got a "posing on the wedding day" orientation from one of the photogs! and we had prenups with my unofficial photog, Frank Dizon. His shots were a bit different, but I particularly liked the idea of the pic at the pond and the one on the mirror.
Too sad we had to go because of my exams. I went back after but I was alone already. Wanted to let tabs rest because most probably he'll be working during the weekend (whereas I plan to do christmas window shopping!).
oh by the way, i also plan to do some wedding preps this weekend... gotta do this now because by jan 4 classes will start again! waaah!!!! i sure hope we'll get the pics soon, i'm praying we get it before christmas, but might be wishful thinking...

No comments: