Monday, December 06, 2004

tabs birthday celeb

to continue with the birthday kwento, when we got to tabs' house his mother and sister weren't there yet, so we lied down a bit and afterwards tabs decided to open his gifts. i made him a pick a card and guess what was inside. if he didn't guess it right he'd have to give me a kiss so i'll let him open the gift. i only got 2 kisses. :-( hahaha! my honey is sooo good at guessing. his youngest sister, ivy, even liked the numbers i made and collected them. i know he's really happy with everything because after opening all the gifts he gave me a really tight hug. am just so happy he liked it. in the afternoon we bought cake and ice cream and his sister cooked spaghetti (she was asking me what to give him and i said its better to just give him food). couldn't think of anything else, i myself had trouble building up my list!
unexpectedly his mother had to go to the grocery in the afternoon but just before she left, tabs told her about our plans to get married. her excitement really, really overwhelmed me! she's just so happy and excited for us. that really touched me because it made me feel like she really wanted me to be part of the family.
it feels nice to have made tabs happy yesterday. i feel so happy too, it feels like it was my birthday. now i'm even more excited to go on with the wedding preps because i know i have a support group with his family. :-)
that's it for my kwento. need to work already because this week promises to be a really hectic one. just had to write here so that i can look back on how happy tabs and i were yesterday. :-)

No comments: