Friday, December 10, 2004

TGIF

whoppeee!! its a friday already. met with tabs last night. of course i'm happy. we won't be able to spend much time during the weekend because he has work, so i might as well have a productive weekend just the same and do a bit of wedding preps while shopping for gifts for my nieces and nephew and bro-in-laws. Haaaay....
Tonight I'll be meeting with Frank Dizon of Imagineer to see his samplers. I'm kinda excited. I do hope we will get along well so I ca have one thing less in mind. Hopefully things will turn out quite well when we meet. I also hope he can provide me with a video sampler I can show tabs.
Tomorrow i plan to do a bit of scouting for some items that can be bought at quiapo or divisoria.
1. Try to look for mrs. bautista's stall (gown) - Tutuban
2. Try to look at albums - Quiapo
3. Try to scout for invitations - Recto
4. Embosser / dry seal - Recto

If i have time i'd probably go to the world bazaar festival. Nyahahaha!!!!

No comments: