Thursday, December 02, 2004

Super Typhoon Tonight

Looks like its going to be rainy the whole day. Waaah!!! I've so much to do during the lunch break! Need to go to SM to buy something. Wedding preps are on hold, what with the rainy days, and of course its because i want to prepare for my surprise to tabs! hehehe.... won't say anything more because he might visit the blog site today. hihihi...
Its so sad to see so many people affected by the last typhoon, and more casualties are expected for Typhoon Yoyong. I do hope our countrymen already realize how much harm illegal logging and indiscriminate throwing of garbage does... I was especially affected by the news I saw yesterday of the evacuation center that collapsed. Its so sad that such a tragedy happens to the lesser fortunate. I'm thinking now that if I was well-off, I'd give a huge sum just to see the families settled again in their homes...
In the end I think its also a good time to thank God for the things we do have, because most of the time we just ask and ask favors from him and forget to thank him for the simple miracles we get each day. :-)

No comments: