Monday, December 13, 2004

wedding preps weekend

yipee!!!! had a pretty productive weekend in terms of the wedding preps. Was able to look at a few stuff when I went to Tutuban and Divisoria this weekend.:-)

Friday evening
Met with Frank Dizon of Imagineer re: Photo-Video package. The package was still ok, i think. Didn't haggle yet because I only just pencil-booked him. I probably need to check out a few more because I might get a better price with someone else and sayang yung dp. I still also haven't seen the video so I'm still not 100% sure of getting him.

Saturday pm
1. Wedding albums - I dropped by Acel photography, the one referred to by one of the w@wies, checked out the magnetic album similar to what I'll be getting from the photo-video package, it costs P2,500. Thats not so bad, I guess, the package I'm getting, I mean. hehehe. Was thinking that if I ever need any more albums I'd know where to buy them.
2. Dropped by QP designs and another invitation supplier - Comparing QP with other suppliers of invites, I'd think its because of the quality, the ones sold in Recto are probably ones that I can print out myself. Guess I'd have to scout some more because QP's is not within budget, those within budget, not so good in quality. Well, too soon pa, will dedicate more time on this around March or April when I'm on vacation from school.
3. Dropped by Mrs. Bautista's stall in Tutuban - found a gown I liked (costs P6,000), so I figured I probably won't have any problems with getting a gown from her although I still have to choose from the gowns in the mag. I'm around 90% sure I'd get my gown there because of the good recommendations from the w@wies.

Sunday pm - Tabs and I visited Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao, and finally (after 2 mos.) decided to get the church there... Just came to mind right now, I have no info about the church! Waaaaahhhh!!!! I'll go there probably on Thursday if time permits, to check our requirements, check dates, etc. If not I'll probably go there on a saturday or sunday. Basta, have to finish this na this weekend.

Sunday pm - Met with my best friend and Maid of honor, Karen, and I'm so glad! She's actually so excited to help me with the wedding preps! yehey!!!! She's willing nga to be my coord., pero since I don't think I want anyone else to really handle everything for me, I've just asked her to help me with scouting and stuff like that. She even wants to see the timetable of the preps! Yey!!! Now I can call on someone to accompany me to do stuff, since tabs is quite busy most of the time. Its so touching that my friends are really willing to help me. Minsan I think its also my fault din because I'm too independent, I forget that I also have a lot of friends I can call on for help. Now its refreshing to know that I can spend a lot of time with them! :-)

No comments: