Monday, December 20, 2004

reserved church.... finally!

whew! after 2 and a half months of searching for that perfect church, i've finally been able to reserve the Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao (galing no? Cathedral ako ikakasal!) I really am so happy with the church. it's simple and beautiful, with a nice long aisle, and finally its within the budget.
went there on saturday, asked for the rates, sabay nagpareserve na ko. turns out meron na rin nagbook for december 17 and 30. A few weeks more baka I won't get the date that I want already. So anyway, the date will be December 3, 2005 at 3:30pm. So medyo early dinner ang mangyayari. i think i still have to discuss this with tabs baka naman gusto nila umaga. hehehe.... ang saya-saya! I do hope everything will move forward from here.
i also went to the multipurpose hall just across the street. the rate is 17,000! I don't think that would suit our budget! also, when I looked at the place it was too large, it could fit around 300 guests. I think if I were to have the wedding there it would seem half-filled.
so then, my next item on line is the reception venue. Am targeting to have a shortlist of the possible venues by the end of the week. hopefully i can visit some by end of the year and decide on the reception venue by early next year. As of last checking I think i'm still on schedule, though I have yet to decide on my wedding theme!

No comments: