Monday, April 11, 2005

last day of classes - mktg finals

whew! its a good thing the blogspot is available in the office. last friday i wasn't able to access it and was unable to send my anniversary post and i was scared i lost the whole thing. good thing when i checked yesterday the post was there and i just had to publish it. i intend to post everyday hereon (la lang, just for the fun of it, i'm making a diary so might as well make the most of it, diba?)
wedding preps are definitely on standby. we just found out that the cba negotiations ended up in a deadlock and it might take another month until they can come to a darn agreement (grrrrr is all i can say). the money we have goes to my tuition first so i have to get a hold on myself with regards to preps. which is probably a good thing too because i can have time for myself for a change. i can read all the books i have with me and then i can go on with scrapbooking, who knows i may even get a few more ideas for the wedding. which reminds me that some things need to be done for the preps that don't require money, though, namely: AVP, map, missallette, wedding program, wedding music... hmmmm. and i thought wedding preps were on hold...
tonight will be my last exam for the academic year, its marketing and its open book, so quite naturally, i will be reviewing during the exam as well. hehehehe.... we still have one project to do though, i'll deal with that tomorrow. i just don't have the initiative to review for open-book exams, kinda defeats the purpose, but hey, i'm glad its open book!
hay, tabs' work schedule is definitely hectic this month (hopefully this month only). he has to be in the office on saturdays or sundays. which brings me to the sad part of probably having to postpone our food tasting. i have to ask ms. rieza if there is also a wedding event on the 17th. our outing is on the 23rd and i was planning to take tabs with me, i do hope he can make it otherwise its going to be a sad outing for me! i did promise i'd try to visit him at work if i can. wawa naman sya, he often has to sleep in at the office because he's having a hard time commuting to and from work. and he can't afford an apartment yet. well get over it, i'm pretty sure... God has a way of sorting things out for the better. My dad was offering the vacant room to me and tabs after the wedding. i couldn't outrightly say "No" because he might think I'm too eager to leave. Hey, I'm not saying I am, I love my parents and my home very much, but then, I don't want to ask tabs to stay there because it was both our decision to get an apartment of our own. I did tell tabs, and he said, quite naturally, no. :-)
i'm surely going to miss my mom and dad... their jokes, the concern, the dogs at home... but i do look forward to being mrs. jennifer maravillo-tabios.

No comments: